MicrIO XH300PKG Video Cross-Hair Generator
The XH300PKG is the most versatile, easy to use, and cost effective video cross-hair generator available on the market. The XH300PKG cross-hair generator is capable of superimposing a number of video cursors on an existing video stream.
The incoming video is fed into the connector labeled "Video In". The video input must be standard base band NTSC or PAL format. The resulting output video is available at the connector labeled "Video Out". The output video is in exactly the same form as the incoming video except for the superimposed cursor generated by the XH300PKG.
The XH300PKG supports five different cursor types: cross-hair, double cross-hair, single horizontal line, single vertical line, and circle. While adjusting the cursors the settings are displayed the bottom of the screen. When the adjustment is complete the settings are saved in non-volatile memory. The setting will be restored when power is applied.
- Video standards supported: NTSC, PAL.
- Power: Comes with a wall plug power supply, 100V - 240V, 50Hz - 60Hz.
- Input/output Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Cursor types: Cross-hair, double cross-hair, single line, and circle
- Control: Rotary encoder with press switch
- Video connectors: RCA or BNC jacks.
- ROHS: Lead free
- Package: Tough ABS plastic.
Volume discounts available.
We welcome inquiries from distributors or representatives about our products.